October 22, 2012

It's Good to LOL


Here's my LOL for the day, click here to watch a gal who's discovered the joys of the distortion camera. Remember the first time you tried it? I remember my whole family was mesmerized for hours and in tears with laughter.

I love when it hits around the one minute mark and she laughs so hard she's silent for a few seconds.

For another chuckle you could read Natalie's post about her sons' preparation for a zombie party over at Chicken Blog. She cracks me up. 

Wishing everyone a good laugh at least once this week. Feels good, don't it?!

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee... that reminds me of the laughs we get while on iChat with my parents. DD likes to use the filters and I think Grandpa does too. So much goofy fun to be had. Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those cameras really are a hoot aren't they? I still catch the girls and their friends playing with them on my Mac all the time - it just never gets old.

      Delete
  2. That woman is awesome... her free spirit really makes her special. Ah, man... laughter is so great!

    And *blush!*
    Thank you, Jenny.
    Seriously. You're very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughter is great isn't it? And that woman's laugh is so contagious. I just love it how she uses all those silly voices, and laughs so hard that she's silent at times.

      And you're welcome about the link to your post. I read it again today (along with your sock art post) and I really enjoy your humor and writing.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. Hearing from you makes my day!